Sabana Norte (San Jose)
Address: Two blocks north of RostiPollos Restaurant, in front of Casa España Cultural Center, TEL: (506) 2220-0050, OPEN Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-6:00 pm.
This cozy corner chocolate shop has a complete selection of Sibú Chocolate bonbons, chocolate bars and seasonal products located in a convenient spot in the quiet Sabana Norte neighborhood. The store doubles as a coffee shop offering bench seating for a quick coffee or light lunch followed by a cup of Sibu's rich drinking chocolate or a pastry.
Stop in for a bite to eat and browse for the perfect chocolate gifts. This store also has handmade souvenirs by local artisans. Parking is available. The location is on the western edge of San Jose, just a 15 minutes highway drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport. Call for directions at (506) 2220-0050
San Isidro de Heredia
Address: Take the San Isidro exit on Route 32, and follow signs to Sibú Chocolate, located one mile NE of Los Filtros JSM warehouse. Veer right on Calle Bombacho and continue a couple of blocks ahead until the Sibú entrance on the right. San Isidro de Heredia, TEL: (506) 2268-1335, OPEN Tuesday-Saturday from 11:00 am–6:00 pm. CLOSED Sunday and Monday.
This shop is located at the chocolate production facility where all Sibú chocolates are made by hand. The shop has a complete selection of Sibú Chocolate products and seasonal gifts. There’s a good chance that you will meet the owners and see some of the chocolate making in action. Come here to enjoy the gardens, have some hot chocolate or stay for lunch on a lazy afternoon.
GPS: 10°02'11.8"N 84°00'52.6"W
Waze / Google Maps: SIBU HEREDIA
Call: +++ (506) 2268-1335
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our distributors typically carry only Sibú Chocolate bars, drinking chocolate and cacao nibs. Before heading to one of these locations, please call and make sure they have what you need. If not, please stop by our shop in Sabana Norte or come out for lunch and a tasting tour at our garden café and workshop in San Isidro de Heredia. Our stores have a complete selection of Sibú Chocolate products and seasonal gifts, as well as handmade souvenirs by local artisans.
- Kiosco/Kalú Cafeoteca, Barrio Escalante, 2253-8426 Ext. 3
- National Theater Shop, 2010-1118
- Gold Museum Shop, 2243-4217
- Grano de Oro Hotel Shop, Paseo Colon, 2255-3322
- Scatola Rosa Gourmet Foods, Avenida Escazu, 4000-5570
- Bean & Bejuco Organic Market, 2640-0457
- Hampton Inn & Suites Shop, 2436-0000
- Mi Ranchito souvenirs, San Ramon
- Café Brumas del Zurqui, San Isidro, 4031-2375
- Finca Rosa Blanca Shop, Santa Barbara, 2269-9392
- Freddo Leche Farm Tour, Vara Blanca, 2482-1024
- Orosi Lodge Shop, Orosi (2533-3578)
- Costa Rican Coffee Experience, 2643-6197
- Tulemar Vacation Homes, 2777-6300, 4001-5910
- La Bodega Organic Market, 8829 1480
- Harmony Hotel, 2682-4114
- Blue Spirit Yoga Retreat, 2656-8300
- Samara Organics Grocery, 2656 3046
Playas del Coco
- Artesanos Cigar, 2670-0254
San Vito Coto Brus
- Finca Cantaros Souvenir Shop, 2773-3760